If you're not receiving CAE emails, it is likely that the email was blocked by your email software.
To resolve the issue, try the following steps.
Resolving the Issue
1. Verify that the CAE emails (i.e., New Account Creation) are not in your spam/junk folder.
- If you found the email in your "Spam" or "Junk Email" folder, remove it from the folder to ensure that you receive future communications.
- Note: If you have a Gmail, please check the "Social" and the "Promotional" sections.
- Here's how you can remove it from the folder in Gmail or Outlook.
2. Your inbox may be full, so verify that you have enough storage to receive emails.
3. If you were resetting password and you didn't receive an email containing a verification code, try clicking on "Reset Password" again from the main login page.
4. If you were going through the Account Upgrade process and you didn't receive or missed an email invitation, you can login to https://myportal.cae.com/pilot/training or the CAE Crew Training iOS app to complete the upgrade process by following the on-screen steps.
5. If issue persists for any type of email, please contact us to make sure your email address is current or if you need any other type of support.
Example: New Account Creation Email