Target Audience: All Cadets and Commercial Clients
Updated: 10 Feb 2022
For online lessons to load, there are minimum system requirements necessary. Loading issues can be caused by internet speed, a faulty browser or a computer session time out.
1. Verify that your internet connection is at least 10 mbps.
- Assess your connections strength with an Internet speed test.
- Check if other sites are loading correctly.
- If possible connect your computer using an ethernet cable.
2. For optimal experience it is recommended to use the lastest version of Google Chrome.
Note: Internet Explorer is NOT a compatible browser.
When using the web version of CAE Crew training, it is important to use a compatible device. iPads and iPhones are currently not compatible with online lessons, to the exception of the iPad Air and iPad Pro.
4. Your session may have timed out, always keep in mind for online lessons to be successfully completed you need to ensure the following:
- Exiting a Course: You must use the "EXIT" button or "X" button within the course, in order for the system to record your progress and score. Do not close the browser or you will lose your work and scoring.
- Computer Session Time Out: To avoid losing your work, please close the course (as instructed above) if you need to take a break. Your work will be saved. Leaving the course open during your absence may result in the session timing out and a loss of your work.
- If you experience any down time or slow downs in internet speed, we suggest you try logging out and logging back in.